Monday, February 23, 2015

Decorating with Poufs for Every Style

Poufs are a trend I've been seeing for the past few years and I don't see them going away anytime soon.  They've proven themselves to be a useful accent piece and as they grow in popularity I'm seeing more styles and colors to suit every home's style.


I just recently bought my first pouf for baby R's room to use as an ottoman.  I'm not completely sure it's the style I want for the room (more on that later)  so I've been trying it out in other parts of the home- using it as a foot cushion in my office to an extra seat in the living room.  This little gold pouf is proving to be a versatile accent piece!

A few of my favorite ways to style a pouf in your home...

These poufs add some texture and color in this cool, modern space



In a nursery as an ottoman with a rocker.  I love this alternative to a matching rocker and ottoman set.



A comfy spot to rest your feet under your office desk.



Adding some interest under a simple coffee table



An ottoman in your favorite reading corner


Or as some extra seating in a laid back living room


And here are a few of my favorite poufs!

Olive Lane - How to Decorate Using a Pouf www.olivelaneinteriors.com

(from top center, clockwise)





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...